Hollywood has done ample justice in portraying the benefits of induction cooktop stoves relative to real-life gas cookers. Induction cooktop stove is one of the latest cooking hardware technology that literally cooks meals on a surface. Also, it is so effective that it eliminates the need for fire and reduces greenhouse gas emissions in the kitchen.
Induction cooktop stoves deploy pulsing electromagnetic energy to create heat that can be transferred via heat-resistant glass onto our kitchenware. These stoves are becoming increasingly common in restaurants and eateries due to their multiple benefits within most parts of Europe.
Benefits of using induction cooktop stoves
- Safety: One of the major selling points that the induction cooktop stove offers is its safety features. Within a few seconds after cooking, the glass surface reaches room temperature and is safe to touch by hand, this is highly desirable by parents with inquisitive children. Also, the induction cooktop stove has no need for flames and gas which eliminates the possibility of fire incidence occurrence.
- Time-saving: Although a little bit more expensive than traditional stoves or gas cookers, this hardware’s main selling point is its speed. Utilizing electromagnetism, heat is induced directly into the cooking pan which eliminates the need for a transferring body and saves as much as 50% cooking time.
- Energy saving: This technology produces heat within the cooking pan, resulting in little heat loss which results in reduced energy expenditure and electricity bills.
- Environmentally friendly: Since this stove requires no flames, they emit no greenhouse gas, thus making them environmentally friendly.
- Easy cleaning: Since these surfaces get to room temperature within seconds, any food spilled onto its surface doesn’t get burnt to its surface, resulting in easier cleaning.
In general, it can be seen that induction cooktop stoves address all the flaws of traditional gas cookers in the most stylish and responsible manner possible, making them a must-have.